Peer to Peer: UK/HK
Peer to Peer: UK/HK is a collaborative programme connecting visual artists and arts organisations across the UK and Hong Kong.
The first online festival took place from 11th – 14th November 2020. It included:
- 5 co-commissions of new work specifically conceived for the online environment (3 UK, 2 HK artists)
- An online exhibition showcasing 15 artists work nominated by UK and HK visual arts leaders
- 12 social media artists-in-residence, nominated by a leader in one country and hosted by an organisation in another
- 7 panel discussions involving 32 speakers
- An opening and closing event involving 32 speakers
The festival directly engaged 6,888 people from across the UK, Hong Kong, United States and the globe, and reached almost 96,000 people. You can still view the new commissions and the panel discussions on the archived 2020 Peer to Peer: UK/HK 2020 website.